Key Publishing Limited
Gwash Way Industrial Estate
t: +44 (0) 1780 755131
f: +44 (0) 1780 757261
As a result of continued expansion, Key Publishing is always looking to recruit dedicated and energetic personnel.
If you are interested in a position within Key Publishing, please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of...
Gwash Way Industrial Estate
Marketing Executive - Digital Specialist
Based in Stamford, reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will assist in the implementation of Key Publishing’s digital marketing strategy and activities, and assist in offline marketing activities where applicable.
In summary, your role will be to assist in the development and implementation of:
- Digital newsstand and media/web platform subscription acquisition and renewal strategies.
- Digital bookazine/e-book/app marketing and sales strategies.
- Magazine title/area specific online mail order product marketing and sales strategies.
- Online marketing branding and communications including but not limited to electronic/digital communications, websites and social media, where applicable.
This is an all encompassing digital marketing role, where you will have direct input into pricing, channels to market, promotions and product offerings.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 18 months digital marketing experience, preferably within publishing, media or retail sectors.
- Experience in web functionality, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media/online communities and online advertising.
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent using Word, Excel, Email, Social Media platforms, email marketing automation systems, Google Analytics and the Internet.
- High level of numeracy.
- Good use of written and verbal English.
- Good copy writing skills and an eye for detail and design.
- Excellent communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers.
- Hard working, able to multi-task, prioritise and capable of working to tight deadlines. Be self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- An interest in electronic media and marketing.
In return, Key Publishing offers excellent rewards and incentives; 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme, a great environment for learning and career development, as well as the opportunity to travel and meet customers and readers at events.
If you are up to the challenge, please post or email your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Martin Steele, Group Marketing Manager, stating why you are the right candidate for this role.
Assistant Editor - Aviation News
Would you like to play a big part in the growing success story of Aviation News? This could be your chance.
As we gain more readers and plaudits from both enthusiasts and the aviation industry, we are now seeking an Assistant Editor to help us to further develop Aviation News.
Based at Key Publishing’s offices in Stamford, Lincolnshire, this is a full-time post. You will assist editor Dino Carrara in the writing, compilation and editing of articles on all aspects of aviation past, present and future, as well as in sourcing top-quality imagery and contributors. The successful candidate should also be bursting with ideas for interesting and exciting features. It is a challenging and demanding role, but the rewards include the chance to travel all over the world to cover the best aviation stories.
You will need to be an aviation enthusiast who thinks nothing of spending a day by the fence of an airport or air base and will have travelled in pursuit of your interest. Ideally, you will already be an experienced journalist with an understanding of regular production schedules within a small editorial team, though candidates without this background who can demonstrate excellent potential may be considered.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Europe’s foremost specialist aviation magazine publisher. Benefits include five weeks holiday per year plus access to a company pension scheme.
To apply please send a full CV and a covering letter explaining why you think that you are the best person for the job to Dino Carrara, Editor, Aviation News, PO Box 100, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XQ or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 17 April 2014
Key Publishing Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applicants will be invited for interview based on merit.