As a result of continued expansion, Key Publishing is always looking to recruit dedicated and energetic personnel.
If you are interested in a position within Key Publishing, please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of...
Gwash Way Industrial Estate
ADVERTISING PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
MATERNITY COVER (Immediate start for approximately 6 months)
An opportunity has arisen to join Key Publishing in our busy advertising production department.
Key Publishing is Europe’s leading Publisher of specialist leisure magazines with sector dominant brands such as Hornby, FlyPast, Airliner World, Airfix Model World, Buses Magazine and Britain at War.
Reporting to the Advertising Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Copy chasing, proof reading and proofing out customers’ advertisements
- Methodical follow-up of advertising flatplan layouts
- Ensuring all advertisements that appear within our publications are correct
- Liaising with reproduction companies
- Ensuring that magazine deadlines are adhered too
- The processing of all customer orders
- Ensuring that full production support is given to the sales team
- General administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent literacy, handwriting and communication skills
- A high level of organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
Previous experience in magazine production would be preferable.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please send your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Debi McGowan, Advertising Production Manager, Key Publishing Ltd, PO Box 100, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XQ. Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2014.
CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT
Due to ongoing expansion and development, an opportunity has arisen to join Key Publishing’s busy Customer Services department.
Key Publishing is Europe’s foremost transport publisher, producing market-leading magazines within all sectors of aviation, rail, bus and modelling such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways and Hornby Magazine.
Based in Stamford, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting in the implementation of our direct sales activities.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A good communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers.
Good use of written and verbal English.
- A helpful disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
Good administration skills.
- Fully competent using Word, Excel, Email and the Internet.
In return, Key Publishing offers excellent rewards and incentives; 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme and a great environment for learning and career development.
If you are up to the challenge, please post or email your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Martin Steele, Group Marketing Manager, Key Publishing Ltd, PO Box 100, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XQ. Alternatively email: email@example.com stating why you are the right candidate for this role.
Closing date for applications: 7 November 2014.
Key Publishing Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applicants will be invited for interview based on merit.