As a result of continued expansion, Key Publishing is always looking to recruit dedicated and energetic personnel.
If you are interested in a position within Key Publishing, please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of...
Gwash Way Industrial Estate
ADVERTISING PRODUCTION CONTROLLER
An opportunity has arisen to join Key Publishing in our busy advertising production department.
Key Publishing is Europe’s leading Publisher of specialist leisure magazines with sector dominant brands such as Hornby, FlyPast, Airliner World, Airfix Model World, Buses Magazine and Britain at War.
Reporting to the Advertising Production Manager, you will be responsible for: -
- The processing of all customer orders
- Copy chasing, proof reading and proofing out customers’ advertisements
- Methodical follow-up of advertising flatplan layouts
- Liaising with reproduction companies
- Ensuring that magazine deadlines are adhered too
- Preflight checking adverts and making ad pages up ready for upload to the printers
- Ensuring all advertisements that appear within our publications are correct
- Ensuring that full production support is given to the sales team
- General administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent literacy, handwriting and communication skills
- A high level of organisational skills
- A high level of computer literacy (ideally MAC)
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Dedication to finding creative solutions
- The ability to work as part of a team
Previous experience in magazine production would be preferable.
In return, Key Publishing offers excellent rewards and incentives: 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme plus a great environment for learning and progressing.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please send your CV with a covering letter for the attention, Debi McGowan, Advertising Production Manager, Key Publishing Ltd, PO Box 100, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XQ. Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd July 2016
Key Publishing Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applicants will be invited for interview based on merit.