As a result of continued expansion, Key Publishing is always looking to recruit dedicated and energetic personnel.
If you are interested in a position within Key Publishing, please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of...
Gwash Way Industrial Estate
A Great Opportunity in IT
Key Publishing is Europe’s foremost Transport publisher and is renowned around the globe for its wide range of magazines and media. The company produces market-leading consumer and B2B titles such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways, Hornby Magazine and Airports International within the aviation, rail, bus and modelling sectors as well as associated websites and digital assets.
We are seeking a new full-time team member of the IT Department, initially on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
PHP Website Executive
Based in Stamford and reporting to the department manager, you will develop our online presence and internal software systems.
In summary, your role will be to:
- Design and develop portfolio websites (including WordPress based sites).
- Publish online versions of our magazines and produce other online communications such as web banners and email templates in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Develop and maintain our Magento online shop.
- Develop and maintain our internal software and management information systems, and intranet.
- Provide cover for our web team and assist senior management in any IT-related project management activities.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL and WordPress programming skills.
- Fully competent in general office software, web development tools and design software including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Good use of written and verbal English and a high level of numeracy
- An eye for detail and design
- A helpful disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to react quickly in fluid environment and prioritise effectively
- Basic server management
In return, Key Publishing offers excellent rewards and incentives, 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme and a great environment for learning and career development.
If you are up to the challenge, please post or email your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Laura Allitt, Web Executive, stating why you are the right candidate for this role.
Key Publishing Limited
PO Box 100
Closing date for applications: 28 October 2016.
Key Publishing Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applicants will be invited for interview based on merit.