We are looking for an Advertisement Sales Manager to work on our Hobby Portfolio: comprising Hornby Magazine, Airfix Model World, events and new digital products.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Sales, you will be responsible for managing your team and looking after the commercial needs of the customers within your portfolio.
- Responsibility for proposing and delivering advertising budgets, costs, prices and individual sales targets for the titles and people within your portfolio.
- Manage, develop, motivate and create team spirit and coaching through encouragement of the right behaviours to ensure targets are met.
- Growing sustainable relationships with customers to achieve greater loyalty
- Growing, developing and further monetising your portfolio through strategic planning.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Managed a sales operation and line-managed people
- Accomplished sales and negotiation skills
- Rounded people management capability
- Strong digital understanding
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet a wide range of demands
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt a communication style to suit the audience
- Able to understand and use data to support arguments
- Excellent management skills
- Good use of written and verbal English
- Able to identify and act quickly upon business opportunities
- Sharp business acumen