Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking a Customer & Market Insight Manager. Working closely with the Chief Customer Officer, this role will enable decisions to be based on market insights and customer data and enable insight to be translated effectively into strategy, innovation and marketing plans.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Working with the Chief Customer Officer to analyse customer data and behaviour.
- Deepen understanding of our customers and improve targeting, evaluation and marketing campaign performance.
- Scope, size and create market analysis.
- Defining research needs and required methodologies against strategic priorities and lead marketing research programmes.
Day to Day Duties
- Analysing customer data sets to improve financial performance.
- Modelling and forecasting to improve marketing ROI
- Creation of customer data segments to improve renewal performance and reduce churn.
- Market sizing studies as part of competitor tracking, launch and acquisition activities.
- Liaising with agencies to undertake customer and market research as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in a consumer insight/research environment (preferably both agency & client side)
- Research project management experience – both large and small.
- Strong data and analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Highly organised and numerate.
- Ability to deliver in-depth data analysis and actionable insights across all platforms.
- Be familiar with market data sources as well as being able to roll up sleeves to gather intelligence and insights.
- Hands on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative customer research and insight methodologies.
- Great communication, teamwork and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to distil complex detail into simple, clear messages that can drive action.
- Naturally curious and interested in investigating data and providing trends and insights.