We are currently seeking a Customer Services & Warehouse Assistant to join our Customer Engagement team.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in the delivery of Key Publishing’s products and services and assist in the implementation of Key Publishing’s direct sales activities.
- To handle all product and service related sales, customer queries and complaints received via telephone, email, internet, facsimile and post.
- To promote the company in an efficient, helpful and courteous manner throughout all customer communications and contact.
- To maintain customer contact details and preferences, and update any records held in compliance with UK law and regulations.
- To cross-sell and up-sell new and existing products to customers, as applicable.
- To contact current or lapsed customers to facilitate sales, renewals, notifications or update details.
- To administrate, manage and maintain physical and electronic customer ordering processes and systems.
- To process any cash, cheque, card and direct debit payments received and deal with any subsequent returns.
- To process and send subscription mailing label runs to the mailing house.
- To sign off account invoices against delivery.
- To communicate any product changes, shortages or problems to the relevant departments.
- To order in a timely, cost effective manner, any products, stationery, packaging or equipment needed to facilitate customer order delivery/fulfilment.
- To provide cover and assist at peak times in the mail room, warehouse and reception.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers.
- Good use of written and verbal English.
- Helpful disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Fully competent using Word, Excel, Email and the Internet.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.